Fix your hair!! the easiest hair treatment you should be doing.

Beauty



A friend told me about Castor oil a few months ago. now what I knew about Castor oil is that our parents and their parents use to take it back in the 80's, 70's and earlier every time someone got sick.
She said you put it on your hair- and miracles happen!

Now, I don't know if you are like me- you play with your hair often, run your fingers through it, twirl it every few minutes. something about it that attracts my hands to play with it all the time.

The problem starts when one or more of this things starts happening:
1- The weather changes and your scalp starts itching (that is not playing with it, its just scratching it         like you have lice or something)
2- You seat in front of the computer at work, twirling your cares away, and you look down at your           desk and half of your hair is there like leaves in the fall...
3- You wake up in the morning and you see hairs lingering behind on your pillow...

But you know what? lets not even go to those extreme cases (trying to comfort myself...).
You look at your hair in the mirror or run your hand threw it and it looks and feel doll, stiff and just not so pleasant to be around.

So i did my research and found what works best for me, and I urge you to try it and be amazed by what it can do!
All you need is just 2 simple ingredients, twice a week- that is it!!

(My miracle workers)

Its very easy- the coconut oil is anti- bacterial so it cleans up the scalp and nourishes it, and the Castor oil is known for penetrating the root, strengthening your hair from the root and makes it look thicker.

Technically, you can use just the Castor oil. it will do all of the above and you will be set.
But! a- on its own, the Castor oil stinks (literally- it stinks!) and its very sticky and not so pleasant to rob on your hair.
So I added the Coconut oil. it helps the absorption of the Castor oil and also will give your hair that silky feeling and extra shine it needs.

The process of making it is very easy:
1 spoon of Coconut Oil in a small bowl (if its solid just put it in the microwave for 15 seconds or until it melts and let it cool down).
Add 2-3 drops of the Castor oil to the bowl and mix it well.
Wet your hair a bit, get it moist, and start massaging this combo on your head.
Give yourself a little head massage, make sure you apply it to every part of your scalp and all over your head and hair.
Leave it for 30 minutes (you can cover your head with a towel if it drips).
I recommend doing it 30 minutes before you shower because after 30 minutes you need to wash your hair very thoroughly with a good (preferably organic but not a must) shampoo.
you will see results right away after the first time you try.
Your hair will feel smoother and silkier, and will look fuller.
And I swear I see less grey hair, but that's probably just me being hopeful and not really from the oil...

And that is it- 1-2 times a week, 30 minutes each time, and your hair is set.

Try it and thank me later

A few side notes:
* be careful with allergies or reactions- even though those are natural oils, some people can still develop an allergic reaction to them.
* don't go crazy with buying the most expansive fancy oils. I mean, you can if you want to, but mine are 5$ at Trader joe's for the Coconut oil, and and 8 or 9 dollars for the Castor oil on amazon.
just make sure its organic and no chemicals were added to it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First post!

Travel Thursdays- Thailand part I - Bangkok.