First post!



Hi,

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

I figured since this is my first post I should start by telling you a little bit about myself.
in the next posts we can start the fun, but I think you should know a little about me so you can understand where I am coming from and the things I write about.


So, lets get started...


I was born in Israel, and moved to Washington DC in 2016.
I met my husband in Israel, and ended up moving here for him.
(when you know you know, right?)

Back in Israel I used to work for the national airline, so I got to travel every now and then (I will share them for TBT traveling posts in the future).

After I moved here I had a few months at home, so I used it to polish up my cooking skills and learn new recipes.
My mom was born in Iran, so she knows a lot about cooking and all those little tricks you need to make your cooking extra yum.


So this is the basic introductory about who I am, which I hope will help explain some of my topics and posts.

I am open for suggestions- if there is anything particular topic you would like me to address, any question about a post or something I wrote, or even just a general suggestion on how to be better, I am open to hear!

So thank you for taking the time to read my first post, and I am sure you will love coming back here...
I have a lot more to say and share, and I really hope you will like it.

Thank you and see you in the next post,

Asaf.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Thursdays- Thailand part I - Bangkok.

Fix your hair!! the easiest hair treatment you should be doing.